Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
High and Higher-Middle Income Countries
Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries*
UNTIL DECEMBER 16, 2021
from DECEMBER 17, 2021
* Low/ Lower-middle income Countries registration fee refers to Low/ Lower-middle income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification
Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
**In order to register under this category, you will be required to upload a copy of valid 2021-2022 student ID or an official letter from Head of Department confirming student status.
EU national legislation and codes of practice prohibit the advertising of prescription-only medicines to individuals not licensed/authorized to prescribe or supply ‘prescription medicines’, apply (Medicines for Europe Code. Article 4.1. Non-promotion of prescription-only medicines). In order to prevent these groups from being actively approached with advertising, they will be identified as such.
Fees for participants include
- Access for to all online scientific content: pre-recorded & selected live interactive sessions
- After the official Summit days – access for up to 3 months to all available content
- Access to abstracts/posters online
- Access to the online Exhibition Area and meet the leading industry and organizations
- Access to available Industry sessions and the latest research and technology
- Online networking opportunities
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ECO 2021 Congress, Rotterdam
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-294
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH31 0483 5150 0934 9229 4
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including December 16, 2021– full refund
- From December 17, 2021 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECOCITY 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140