Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
On-site in Rotterdam & Online for 3 Months
Onsite in Rotterdam & Online for 3 Months- Non PHD Students & Early Career Professionals
On-site in Rotterdam & Online for 3 Months - NGO
Online - High and Higher-Middle Income Countries
Online - Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries* and NGO
UNTIL september 7, 2021
from september 8, 2021
* Low/ Lower-middle income Countries registration fee refers to Low/ Lower-middle income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification
Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
Registrants will be able to change their registration from virtual to on-site without any penalties and only paying the difference.
*To maintain a safe environment, paid in-person registration will be limited to 600 participants in accordance with the health protocols in force.
Registrants will be able to change their registration from on-site to virtual and receive refund of the difference until Tuesday, September 8, 2021.
EU national legislation and codes of practice prohibit the advertising of prescription-only medicines to individuals not licensed/authorized to prescribe or supply ‘prescription medicines’, apply (Medicines for Europe Code. Article 4.1. Non-promotion of prescription-only medicines). In order to prevent these groups from being actively approached with advertising, they will be identified as such.
Complete Conference Experience: On-Site in Rotterdam Experience Fees include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
- Meet the speakers and expert in-person
- Networking events, courses and Field Trips available for purchase for onsite participants only, space is limited
- Access to sessions’ recording on demand (selected onsite sessions in Rotterdam will be recorded and will be available online)
- Plus, all benefits of the Online Experience which includes access to all online content and opportunities to meet peers, experts and colleagues from around the world
*To maintain a safe environment, paid in-person registration will be limited to 600 participants in accordance with the health protocols in force. As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, the organizers will evaluate and adjust the in-person limitation with safety as its top priority. Updates on these restrictions will be provided closer to the actual meeting dates or on the FAQ page.
Conference Essentials Experience: Online Experience Fees include:
- Access for to all online scientific content: pre-recorded & selected live interactive sessions
- After the official Summit days – access for up to 3 months to all available content
- Access to abstracts/posters online
- Access to the online Exhibition Area and meet the leading industry and organizations
- Access to available Industry sessions and the latest research and technology
- Online networking opportunities
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ECO 2021 Congress, Rotterdam
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-294
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH31 0483 5150 0934 9229 4
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including Tuesday, September 8, 2021– full refund
- From Wednesday, September 9, 2021 no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECOCITY 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140