Instructions for Speakers ONLINE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVITED SPEAKERS AND ORAL PRESENTERS
Format: Your presentation should be prepared in .PPT or .PPTX format.
Ratio: Aspect ratio of your presentation should be 16:9
Read tips and recommendations for preparing your presentation.
Publication Consent Form
You will receive login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form in due course – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker/presenter/moderator in this event. Please complete this prior to your recording.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the Summit, to all participants of the Online event.
Deadline to pre-record lectures: Saturday, 5 February 2022
Presenters will receive an email with information and the link to book a recording slot in due course.
Please read the step-by-step instructions on preparing the pre-recording you received:
1. Read the Technical guidelines before starting
2. Book Your Recording Session via the link you received in the instructions email and add it to your Calendar. Note you will need to book a recording slot for each presentation that you give.
3. Finalise Your Presentation.
4. Attend the Recording Session.
TECHNICAL REHERSAL FOR LIVE Q&
Join a Technical Briefing/Rehearsal Session– You will receive an email request in due course with options to join one of several live Q&A technical rehearsals. Note rehearsals take place approximately 1-2 weeks before the summit.
Ahead of the rehearsal session please arrange to have:
- An external, microphone connected to your computer. Alternatively, you can use the internal microphone of your laptop/computer.
- A computer with a functional webcam (the laptop internal webcam will work).
- A quiet and uniform background. Avoid using artificial background features.
- Stable internet connection. We recommend using wired internet if possible. If you use WiFi please make sure that you sit near the WiFi router. 4G cellular internet should not be used.
JOINING THE LIVE Q&A SESSION
- Presenters will receive a link to enter the Live Session/Live Q&A Session from a few days before the planned session.
- Please be ready to enter the live link 30 minutes in advance of the official start of the Session in order for your internet speed and other technical issues to be checked and resolved by a technician.
- There will be a technician in the virtual room with you to assist and to guide you if you have queries.
- Participants will be able to ask questions to the speakers via chat whilst they view the lectures.