Instructions for E-Poster Presenters
GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTER SUBMISSION
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: PDF format. 1 page is recommended.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Please click HERE to see a sample poster with arrangement tips.
If you wish to make changes, please use the “Edit Files” Button.
Recording your MP3 audio file for your E-Poster
For instructions on how to record a short audio file for your E-Poster click here.
You are encouraged to include a short 3–5-minute audio recording to accompany your E-Poster.
In case you encounter any difficulties with the format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By uploading your E-Poster and audio file, you agree to have it published in the official Summit publications and on the Ecocity World Summit website, virtual platform, and society website for the duration of 3 months following the Ecocity World Virtual Summit.
Other helpful information
How can I secure my E-Poster presentation when it is online?
The copying and recording of the content presented are prohibited (see Code of Conduct). Presenters are encouraged to indicate in their presentations content presented shall not be shared or copied.
To aid in this, a digital graphic image may be incorporated into the poster. Click here to download.
Presenters may also secure a Digital Object Identifier (DoI) for their presentation by uploading it to an open data sharing repository for posters and slides.
Interaction with E-Poster Presenters
E-Poster presenters have the option to include a URL link to their own online personal e-meeting rooms (via Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.) or institutional e-meeting rooms together with their availability, where they can then meet other delegates for interaction and discussion. You can create free zoom meeting rooms here: https://zoom.us/. The presenter takes responsibility for these third-party links and the Organizers are unable to monitor them.
Messaging E-Poster Presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon.