Instructions for ePoster presenters
GUIDELINES FOR ePOSTER SUBMISSION
Please submit your ePoster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
• File Format: PDF format. 1 page is recommended.
• Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
• Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
• Font size: 11 points or larger
• Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
• QR Codes may be included
• Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
• When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
• Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
• When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
• File size: Less than 5 MB
Recording your MP3 audio file for your ePoster
For instructions on how to record a short audio file for your ePoster click here.
You are encouraged to include a short 3–5-minute audio recording to accompany your ePoster.
In case you encounter any difficulties with the format, please contact email@example.com
By uploading your ePoster and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Summit publications and on the Ecocity World Summit website, virtual platform, and society website for the duration of 3 months following the Ecocity World Virtual Summit.
How can I secure my ePoster presentation when it is online?
The copying and recording of content presented is prohibited (see Code of Conduct). Presenters are encouraged to indicate in their presentations content presented shall not be shared or copied.
To aid in this, a digital graphic image may be incorporated in the poster. Click here to download.
Presenters may also secure a Digital Object Identifier (DoI) for their presentation by uploading it to an open data sharing repository for posters and slides.
Interaction with ePoster Presenters
ePoster presenters have the option to include a URL link to their own online personal e-meeting rooms (via Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.) or institutional e-meeting rooms together with their availability, where they can then meet other delegates for interaction and discussion. You can create free zoom meeting rooms here: https://zoom.us/. The presenter takes responsibility for these third-party links and the Organizers are unable to monitor them.
Messaging ePoster Presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon.